Virtual Conference is Now Open!
Stay informed on the latest health and wellness issues and trends impacting private and public sector organizations from the comforts of your home or office with the Virtual Conference. Featuring sessions recorded from the face to face event, the virtual conference offers handouts, resources and information easily accessible for three months. With the Virtual Conference, you get:
- 19 sessions live-streamed from the face to face event and available as recordings through March 2018.
- Session handouts, speaker biographies, documents and supporting materials
- Exhibitor and sponsor information so you can access products and services that will help you in your role.
here to register for the 2018 Virtual Conference!
2018 Virtual Conference Sessions
- What is the Latest Research in Workplace Health Promotion?
- A Focus on the Employee Experience: Moving Benefits and Well-being Programs from Cost Containment to Supporting the Talent Agenda
- Manatee County Government: Implementing Digital Care to Manage Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Measurement and Evaluation: How to Use Data to Change Behavior and Build Organizational Support
- Infertility Benefits: The Impact on the Employer/Employee Relationship and How to Design a Family-Building Benefit
- Employee Benefits Compliance "Hot" Topics
- Mindfulness in Business
- Intergenerational Wellness: Engaging the Most Diverse Workforce in HIstory
- Partnering to Cure Employer Drug Costs
- The Gender Gap in Health and Financial Well-Being
- Managing Your Pharmacy Benefit Investment
- A Roadmap for Employers Seeking Higher Value Health Care
- When Wellness Hits the Wall: How to Address Stress, Depression and Substance Misuse
- Schwan Foods: Implementing a Comprehensive Human Capital Management Approach
- How an On-Site Primary Care Model Improved Health Outcomes and Reduced Costs
- How a Voluntary Benefit Program Can Improve Employee Satisfaction
- How Employers Can Impact the Opioid Epidemic
- State of North Carolina Financial Wellness Programming
- Disease Management and Cost Containment in Your Benefit Plans